About The Company:
Zykrr is an omnichannel experience management platform providing ongoing actionable insights for both your customers as well as your employees. Using Zykrr, you can reduce churn, turn detractors into promoters and buyers, and create in-the-moment cross-sell and up-sell opportunities leading to tremendous business growth. The customers generate the need for your product that leads you to establish an ecosystem around them, your company. The architecture requires to maintain a fruitful relationship with your customers to continuously seek a healthy business from them. The regularly increasing customer database requires support from a fast, sturdy, and efficient tool not just to generate resourceful data from the customers but also to convert them invaluable insights for seamless scaling of your business.
Job Location: Gurugram
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 2.4 LPA - INR 3.6 LPA
After Training Period: INR 4.8 LPA - INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Mid June
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Understand the research requirements, design questionnaires, analyse data with excel and present in powerpoint
- Assess change-proposals and define solutions to help the organization achieve its goals
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change
- Work with the Technical Analyst and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
- Work with training team to document system scenarios and identify roles impacted to help develop a change management/training plan.
- Conduct business process and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team
- Write test scenarios and conduct functionality tests
- Knowledge of advance analysis from excel is a must
- How to design and write good powerpoint
- High Verbal and written skills
- High analytics skills
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Project Planning and monitoring
- Honest, Hardworking, Good problem solver with solution oriented approach, High quality work
- Work from home till office opens.
- Should have a good working laptop and wi-fi with focussed space to work-from-home
- Multiple Interview Rounds
- Written Assignment
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
4.8 - 6 LPA