Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Website - www.multunus.com
Desired experience - min 1 years exp in programming
Course specialization - B.Tech./B.E.(Any Stream)/MCA
Academic Criteria - None
Salary Details - Rs. 4.0 LPA - Rs. 6.0 LPA(CTC is same during the probation period)
NO BOND NO CONTRACT TO BE SIGNED.
Interview Process - Roundwise elimination will take place
- Telephonic Round (with Sr. Most Person)
- Multiple Technical Rounds.
- Web Application Development experience is a big plus. More specifically, this includes all of the following:
- Very good Object Oriented skills
- A high level of comfort in at least one web framework
- A good architectural understanding of the what and why of web services
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- A strong desire to work in a small organization (we\'re 25 at this point)
- A high level of personal integrity
- Compassion and empathy for team mates
Preferred: The more the candidate can check off in the following list, the better are the chances. The more experience one have, the more items one would expect you to check off.
- Familiarity of SOLID principles and the GoF design patterns
- Mobile Application Development experience (iOS/Android/Windows)
- A deep interest in software engineering in especially agile development methodologies (Scrum/XP/Kanban/Lean)
- Open Source Contributions
- A strong passion for creating great user experiences
- A deep interest in startups and what makes them tick (Bonus points for awareness of Lean Startups)
- A deep interest in the non functional aspects of software - especially performance and security
- A deep interest in the product development lifecycle
- An obsession for automating anything that\'s repetitive
Any other Requirements/Specifications-
Life At Multunus Software Pvt. Ltd.:
- They’ve implemented their own version of the 20% time that Google is famous for. You get to spend 45 minutes every day learning and interacting with your colleagues.
- They ask everyone to leave by 7PM every day. And working weekends are strongly discouraged.
- They constantly invest in some of the best training material available
- They invite industry leaders to visit our office and interact with the team here. We call these events “fireside chats”
- They have lunch together on Wednesdays – so that all of us get an hour to discuss anything that we want to
- They conduct hack nights
- They also take everyone out to lunch and dinner every couple of months. We do team trips to interesting places. We’ve got a fully stocked snack bar within the office ‘coz hungry employees are no fun to work with. And we celebrate birthdays and anniversaries – and anything else, that calls for a celebration
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Wednesday, 5th March, 2014 by 12 Noon.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT