About The company
Frisklancer Services Private Limited is a Patiala based company with a team of professionals having a global level thinking and knowledge. Their main objective is to invest their research and experience in fulfilling the dreams of aspired students and provide commercial level clients turnkey solutions for their problems. The company also provides consultancy and an array of training services to the end users in software development, web development, Programming, Robotics Simulation and freelancing.
Job Profile: Programmer
Job Location: Mohali, Patiala
Desired experience: 0 - 1 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech (Any Engineering branch), BCA, MCA
Training/Probation Period: 90 Days
Salary: INR 1.5 LPA to INR 1.8 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance in the interview)
Bond: for 1 yr with 1 Lac Bond Value
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: Monday, 22th February 2016
- Online Test
- Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Computer programmers write the step-by-step instructions that direct computers to process information in a series of logical steps. This involves establishing a detailed specification and clarifying exactly what the programme needs to do, then breaking the specification down to its simplest elements and translating this into an appropriate programming language. Different tasks require different programming languages, but those most in demand are: Visual Basic (.Net), Java (J2EE), XML and C . While most programmers specialise in a few different languages, the kind of work they do depends on the employer.
There are two distinct areas within programming: applications programming and systems programming. While applications programmers write programmes to process and manage incoming information, systems programmers deal with the internal operations of the computer such as designing diagnostic programmes to identify faults, or controlling the way a computer runs several applications simultaneously.
- Candidate has to create and modifies computer programs in C, C , Dot NET and Java by converting project requirements into code.
- Candidate has to confirm project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Candidate has to arrange project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, C,C ,.NET and Java programming language, and logic.
- Candidate has to encode project requirements by converting work flow information into C,C ,.NET and Java computer language.
- Candidate has to confirm C, C , Dot NET and Java program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Candidate has to prepare reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Candidate has to maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Candidate has to maintain client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Candidate has to ensure operation of equipment by following manufacturer\\\\\\\'s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Candidate has to maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 1 Years
1.5 - 1.8 LPA