Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Designation : Programmer Analyst Trainee
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- 2017 batch of BE/B.tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
- First class (60%) in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maxiumum 2 years gap in education.
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
Annual Total Compensation: INR 3.38 L PA
"*Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra" during onboarding.
- Coding Assessment (Option given to attempt for the assessment immediately as you register over application link or within 24 Hrs. Please read the instructions carefully before starting the test).
- Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- Interview Location : Kolkata/Delhi-NCR/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Coimbatore/Hyderabad.
- This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of2016 Q2, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
1) Cognizant does not entertain payments of any kind from candidates or vendors for employment. Requests for such payments should be promptly reported to TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
2) If you encounter anyone who claims to offer jobs at Cognizant in return for any benefit (monetary or non-monetary), please do not entertain them. Please be informed that Cognizant shall not be held responsible for any such instances or payments you make.
3) We recommend that you do not respond to spam emails/ messages you do not trust; never disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If any such mails purporting to come from Cognizant are received, we advise you to contact us at TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
4) Please report the phishing attempt to the following email id: CSIRT@Cognizant.com.
5) To ascertain that you are receiving an official call from cognizant, please ensure you collect the recruiter's details (full name; employee ID; and mobile number) during the call.
Please refrain from paying/depositing any money and promptly add it to your spam mail. In case you have already made a payment, please lodge a complaint with the nearest police station so that necessary action can be taken against the imposters.
0 - 1 Years
3.38 - 3.38 LPA