About the Company:
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May O'Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of world's 25 most intriguing start-ups.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT), BCA, MCA
Batch Passout: 2017 - 2019
Training Period: 1 Month
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The candidate shall work on maintenance of Aspiring Minds' flagship product and portals as well as other products.
- The candidate would require to diagnose and solve hardware/software faults.
- The candidate would require to analyse logs and spot trends and analysing issues.
- The profile would comprise of understanding and using web technologies, both front-end and back-end to develop products.
- Additionally, it would require strong analytical skills to understand large amount of data, writing code in PHP/other languages to process it and creating detailed analytical reports with inferences and observations.
- In this position, candidates shall have the opportunity to work with and be under mentorship of IITs, MIT (USA), NITs and alumni of such top colleges.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Maintains assigned codebases of our company's software products. Monitors the operation of assigned programs and responds to problems by diagnosing and correcting errors in logic and coding.
- Provide technical advice and support to users of the products. Develop and update technical documentation for various departments, conforming to industry standards.
- Attending to escalations on issues faced in the product by various client and corporate teams. Issue resolution within a defined timeframe. Carries out root-cause analysis and program analysis of the raised issues.
- Prepare analytics and bug-reports on for consumption by various product and corporate teams involved in the software product.
- Identifying and engaging external vendors to procure appropriate hardware and software. May install and maintain systems and utilities on server computer systems. Provide server support for network-related services.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Knowledge expert in PHP/Java/Linux with a strong understanding of basics which can be extrapolated to other knowledge areas.
- Analytical and logical thinker. Ability to inductively and deductively predict outcomes and plan in advance for them.
- Organized and systematic way of working with high attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and pick up sharp diagnosis skills in them.
Skill Set Required:
- PHP/Java, Linux, MySQL
- Online Automata Test
- Technical Interview (2 Rounds)
- HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA