About the company:
Our vision serves as the framework for our roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth. Our vision is built upon the following five key elements: People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be Customers: We aim to always serve our customers’ needs and interests and be their long-term partner in improving their operational performance and safety Partners,Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring long-term performance values.
Job location: Nashik
Desired Experience: 1 to 4 Years
Target Batch Passout: 2012-2015
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA
Course Specialization: BE/Btech(Plastic,Chemical,Polymer,textile,production)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The Production Supervisor manages and supervises manufacturing activities throughout all stages of FRP fan Blade production including molding, assembly, testing, quality control, and maintenance of a variety of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Blades.
- Maintaining and promoting a safe work environment by ensuring employees are working in a safe manner at all times consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Supervising and managing overall production of products including scheduling, time and material usage, quality control, and inventory control.
- Optimizing employee production and material efficiency through planning and coordination.
- Maintain proper staffing levels. As well as train, manage and develop employees
- Ensure proper maintenance and waste disposal processes and standards are being met
- Maintain high quality standards through on-the-floor interaction with employees and verifying each step of production for quality and accuracy.
- Issuing work orders including Drawings, materials and equipment needed.
- Reviewing and compiling monthly reporting activities as required.
- Playing a key role in implementation of new processes, equipment, and products.
- Support the advancement and implementation of lean manufacturing initiatives.
Skill Set Required:
- Preferably in a manufacturing, fiberglass or composites industry.
- Minimum of 0-3 years’ experience in a Production Supervisor or similar role. Knowledge of low volume high mix production is required.
- Good computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing is an asset.
- Excellent organizational & administrative skills with the ability to work with minimum direction and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- A self-starter who takes a proactive approach and has good decision making skills.
- Previous experience in FRP composites is a definite asset, although on-the-job training will be provided
- Telephonic Round
- Technical Round
- Face to Face Round
Last date to apply: 12 september 2016
1 - 2 Years
1.8 - 4.5 LPA