About The Company:
V-TORK® was started in 2008 based on Coimbatore, Tamil nadu, an engineering hub of South India by a group of young, energetic, enthusiastic & expertise engineers who have got heart full of ambitions to manufacture Industrial valves with world class quality for our esteemed customers in all Industrial segments.
Job Location: Coimbatore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech( Mechanical/Automobile/Design and Production/Assembly)/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 1.2 LPA - INR 1.8 LPA
After Training Period: INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Will be communicated
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Responsible for Machining.
- Reduce Rework & Rejection.
- Responsible for OTD (On time delivery to Customer).
- Responsible for Weekly & Daily Production Plan.
- Effective Utilization of Man, Machine, Method & Materials (4M) with Evidence.
- Responsible for Jigs & Fixtures.
- Tooling Arrangement.
- Development Activity.
- Stock Controls.
- Time Study Reports.
- Employee skill development.
- Continual Improvement.
- Address the internal and external issues.
- Identify the risk and opportunities.
- Responsible for ERP.
- Proficiency in machines and machining tools (Production / Manufacturing).
Last Date To Apply: 30/09/2020
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Round
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA