About The Company:
Proud though we are of our hundred-year-old tradition, we do not regard that as a reason for us to stand still. We are always on the lookout for the latest technologies, materials and designs to be able to offer our end customers lighting solutions that will also be ahead of their time tomorrow. Which is why we are committed to Lightuition. Our ethos is based on the combination of the terms lighting and intuition, wherby the focus of our work is on the individual needs of our customers and how our luminaires and systems can be intuitively operated.
We create lighting solutions to improve and enhance workplaces, control functions and the quality of life.
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 0 - 2 Years
Course Specialization: Graduate/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2018
Salary: Upto INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Training/Probation Period: 6 – 9 months
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Responsible for the work loading and manpower management.
- Will be responsible for manufacturing process flow charts and time calculations on shop floor and work towards reducing the idle time.
Skill Set Required:
- Team player; good at man management.
- Basic knowledge of production processes and IQ for precision and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Auto CAD/ any other designing software
- Face to Face Round
NOTE: Only MALE candidates can apply.
B.Tech/B.E., Diploma 3 Yr.
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA