About the Company:-
Brisil Technologies is a technology research company producing advanced precipitated silica & other chemicals. It has developed a new technology to use biomass waste, to produce advanced grades of precipitated silica. Brisil has set up its first commercial scale plant in Western India, in partnership with a listed tire company.
Job location: Vadodara
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2019
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA - INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)/B.Sc/M.Sc(Chemistry)
Tentative date of Joining: Post Completion of their graduation
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Running day to day operations of a chemical plants
- Managing the production and shifts
- Handling Chemical Operations
- To run the process as per Batch Manufacturing Record
- Enter the data in Equipment usage log, Batch Manufacturing Record, Cleaning log and other required documents
- Preparation of next shift requirement in advance.
- To operate the equipment as per respective standard operating procedure
- Timely submit the samples and result collection from Quality Control department.
Last date to apply: 22nd April 2019
- Telephonic Interview
- HR round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E.
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA