About the Company:
Dingg is an intelligent queue management platform that helps customer to utilize their time better instead of waiting in a queue at businesses. Dingg provides you genuine reviews from verified customer visits and direct offers from Vendors for loyal and frequent customers.
Job location: Pune
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2018
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA - INR 1.8 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- S.Subject Matter Expert of the product.
- Talk to customer and help them of there queries.
- Talk to customer and take the feedback.
- Communicate technical issues to the technical team.
- Highly motivated self-starter; able to use own initiative.
- Able to apply an innovative approach to solve problems.
- Good inter-personnel and communication skills.
Last date to apply: 4 January 2019
- Telephonic Round
- HR Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA