About The company
DesignSense is a startup engaged in Product development in the area of Cloud based Collaboration tools, for productivity improvement in Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry. Our mission is to make our customers successful by reducing Cost and Complexity of Engineering. Our solutions bring disparate technologies like CAD/BIM, Mobile devices and Web technologies making it possible for the AEC industry to leverage fully the power of Cloud. For more than two decades founders of \'DesignSense\' built incredible and trusted relationships with thousands of Manufacturing and AEC industries by addressing critical problems with solutions that radically improve the way they design, develop and manage information.
Job Profile: Product Marketing Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 - 2 Years
Course Specialization: MBA Marketing
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 3.3 LPA to INR 5.0 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Process: - Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
As a Product Marketing Executive, you will be working on Product marketing communications, Reseller channel communications, Goto Market strategy execution, for the products being proposed and be on the forefront of advancing Construction Management processes through different technologies, enabling companies to adapt Lean Construction technologies. In this role, you will work through all facets of Product Marketing communincations, working with some of the best minds in Technology.
- Develop the product marketing communication strategy through regular customer collaboration
- Responsible for translation of products features into marketing collaterals to be communicated to customers, sales team and resellers
- Create, Manage marketing collaterals for all the suite of products for various industry segments DesignSense addresses
- Create, run and manage online marketing campaigns, generate analytics and assist the Lead Generation team
- Create, run and manage brand awareness campaigns for DesignSense and its products
- Extremely active in Social Media, capable of running Social media campaigns and monitor the outcomes in measurable metrics like leads, sales, awareness
- Work with Technical team and Customers to evangelize the key differentiators of the products carried by DesignSense
- Develop a clear and persuasive content strategy to help transform the industry
- Ensure success and cultivate the customer relationship so that they become enthusiastic reference customers
- Support in the development of training materials and for small and large forums, in person and via web casts, to accelerate customer adoption or expansion of application utilization.
- MBA with focus on marketing, bachelors in engineering preferred
- Must be an excellent listener, communicator and presenter. This role requires the ability to educate, consult and influence.
- Excellent oral and written English skills, translating complex technical terms into a language customers and prospects can understand
- Excellent understanding of Social media trends, tools and techniques to achieve goals
- A customer-centric perspective of product, and an understanding of what drives customer adoption.
- Ability to clearly articulate, discuss and convey relevant industry and marketplace trends and directions to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to collect and apply critical thinking to analyze vast amounts of data from multiple sources and develop decision making recommendations
- Adaptable and flexible to contribute and succeed in ambiguous environment and matrix organization.
- Ability to work well in a team to deliver on team goals
- Flexibility under changing conditions and ability to multi-task between projects
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English language
0 - 2 Years
3.3 - 5 LPA