Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company :
The University Living is an organisation where we are bridging the gap that exist in the Overseas
Student Accommodation Market across the globe. We have built the platform for the students to search and book the perfect place of living during their university tenure from their native country.
We aim to ensure that student’s university living experience is the most delightful and finding accommodation should not be a nightmare. We assist students right from selection of accommodation to booking, payments and try to assist till check-in as we want to ensure that students get safe, secure and quality accommodation based on their choice, location and budget.
Desired experience:2-5 years
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary:INR 6-12 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply:18th April 2016
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- The perfect candidate is a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritising, as well.
- As a product manager, he/she will take end to end ownership of a product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
- Analyse the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve booking conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to help define the product strategy that meets the external & internal customers needs while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance, and resource costs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Closely manage rollout of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
- In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritisation, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing.
- Understand the API definitions of the suppliers and map it with the business flow of University Living to enable users have the same experience when purchasing any product from our site. -Experience with business users and able to translate business requirement into software requirements.
- Solid understanding of web/portal behavior.
- Job Responsibilities: Product Manager
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MBA
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 12 Lacs
- Industry: Education