About the company:
Centilytics is a Silicon Valley-based company that helps enterprises using public clouds to govern, analyze and optimize their cloud spend under one roof. We are a part of StartX which is a tier-1 Stanford-based startup accelerator and have been managing millions of annual cloud consumption for all our customers so far.
At present, Centilytics operates for both AWS and Microsoft Azure with a plan of introducing Google cloud in near future. Our clientele base includes Lenovo, Infosys, The Wire, NASSCOM and LRN to name a few.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-1 year
Course Specialization: B.Tech CS/IT/ECE/MCA SaaS based Product, AWS, AZURE, Google
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA to INR 4.8 LPA
Salary Structure :
|First 6 Months (Candidate will be hired as a trainee/ intern)||Stipend of INR 10, 000*|
|Next 6 Months||INR 20, 000|
|Next 6 Months||INR 25, 000|
|Next 6 Months (2 year bond ends)||INR 30, 000|
|Next 6 Months||INR 40, 000|
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Bond: 2 year service level agreement.
Note: They are required to submit a surety cheque of INR 50, 000 against their bond, which stands cancelled on successful completion of their 2-year bond program. Company will not use this amount until there is any breach of contract from your side.
*If the candidate is already graduated or completed his education, his employment will start at INR 20,000 per month.
2-year bond program:
- There will be a 2-year bond program including that evaluation period of first 6 months where they will be remunerated with the aforementioned stipend.
- Once they complete their education, the candidates will come under the package defined in the bond program.
- Further details about the same will be explained by our HR at the time of final screening.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Devise Product Strategy: Define both long term strategy and quarterly roadmap to achieve the product vision and create impact.
- Build products: Collaborate with Engineering and Design to build products that customers love.Produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver products and features on time.
- Launch products: Draft and execute a go-to-market plan in conjunction with Product Marketing.Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your given area of focus.
- Enhancement: Enhance existing product and taking it to the next level.
- Research: Check for the feature feasibility, research and convert it into a actual plan of action.
- Should understand technology, but simplify technology as per customer & business need.
- Should be comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Should be curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends.
- Problem-solving and detail orientation come naturally to you.
- Should have an analytical and data-driven approach in day-to-day work.Energetic self-starter.with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
- Should be from software development background.
-Multiple face-to-face round
Note: Those Candidates who have appeared in interview since last six months are not eligible
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 4.8 LPA