Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Product Development Intern- E-commerce Platform
About the company
HiveMinds is a Bangalore based Data & Analytics driven Digital Marketing Consulting firm.
The company has proven itself as the most sought after digital marketing experts with Investors & Startup founders alike. They specialize in working with early stage companies as a premium marketing partner providing overall marketing plan, expert SEO & SEM Services and working with businesses to improve online customer engagement & conversions.
They provide clients with sophisticated & intelligent tools/reports to analyze the market, research on keywords, link analysis, and competition analysis and accordingly devise strategies.
The company’s specialties are: Online Marketing Strategy, SEO, SEM, User Engagement & Behavioral Analytics, Market Research.
Internship Period: 3 to 6 months (depending upon candidate’s performance and their availability for the internship programme)
Job Location: Bangalore
Courses Required: B.Tech(CS/IT)B.Sc(IT)BCA/M.Tech(CS/IT)/M.Sc(IT)/MCA
Please Note: This is a Internship Opportunity, the candidates who are interested and can join immediately should only apply.
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post the registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- The candidate as a Product Development Intern will be working on a new age web based application in ecommerce platform project.
- Intern will be responsible for building end to end development of backend and frontend for a module on company’s software platform, Intutel.
- This is a rich “Data Visualization UI” and hence would require good imagination/aesthetic sense to help design this better. Coding and logical sense, with good understanding of algorithms and data structures is a must have.
- Good programming knowledge
- Multiple face to face Interview rounds
- Job Responsibilities: Product Development Intern- E-commerce Platform
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: Television/Media/Journalism