About The Company :
Planys Technologies is an IIT Madras incubated company that provide immersed structure inspection and survey solutions using indigenously manufactured remotely operated vehicles. We integrate advanced marine robotics with the next-generation inspection techniques (NDT) to provide a reliable and safe inspection solution. Currently we provide inspection services at offshore locations (ports, offshore platform, civil structures etc) and are looking at providing services for onshore (storage tanks, pipelines) sites and ship hulls.
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech,M.Tech
Target Batch Passout: 2015/2016
Training/Probation Period: None
INR 2.5 LPA to INR 3 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 22nd August 2016
- Perform technical and administrative engineering tasks for product development of ROV and its sub systems in support of company objectives.
- Evaluate various ROV systems by designing and conducting R&D studies,applying various principals of mechanical and advanced manufacturing engineering
- Carry out requirement analysis and feasibility of design based on simulation,rapid prototyping,FMEA
- Develop ROV systems based on requirements and constraints of customer and company,international standards,researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods
- Prepare manufacturing drawings and models in accordance with standards
- Validate product capabilities by carrying out equipment testing in compliance with standards
- Provide engineering information,maintenance and repair support as per request
- Prepare equipment design,assembly,maintenance and repair documentation and other documentations
- Support in vendor selection and initial vendor management
Skill Set Required:
- Proficient in 3D modelling software and simulation tools
- Good knowledge of product development and manufacturing of mechanical systems
- Good communication skills and team work is must.
- Engineering acumen to understand design requirements and offer innovative solutions
- Willingness to learn,undergo training programs pertaining to roles and responsibilities
- Telephonic Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor