About The company
Thrillophilia is an Indian Adventure Travel company headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was founded by Chitra Gurnani and Abhishek Daga in 2009. In its initial years, Thrillophilia focused on online sales of adventure tours but it later expanded to ground operations and now conducts a variety of tours, experiences, adventure activities and things to do in the Indian subcontinent. Thrillophilia's travel explorers travel across to curate best local experiences and handpick the best local guides and vendors to give you a complete offbeat experience. It is a tourism and adventure travel company with ambitions to change tourism for the long-term benefit of local people, tourists, the environment and the tourism industry.
Website address: www.thrillophilia.com
Desired experience: -0 - 1 Year
Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: Rs. 1.8 LPA – Rs 3 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Process: Multiple Rounds of Face to Face interview
Interview Location: Bangalore
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Please Note : 1 Year employment Commitment is required.
Candidate will be involved in following activities:
- Internet Research to create tours to put up on the website
- Finding out the best vendors to partner and tie up with Thrillophilia
- Doing online and offline research to find the best vendors for various tours, travel and activities.
- Negotiating with vendors to acquire the best possible tour products for Thrillophilia
- Excellent Communication skills, negotiating skills
- Keen interest in sales issues
- Comfortable with Internet Research
- Good Presentation skills and well versed with MS doc, excel and PPT.
- The ability to write proposals
- Candidate should be very good in communication.
- No career gap and academic gap at all
Product Development Associate
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBM, BCA, BCM, MBA, MCA, MCM, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA