Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Avekshaa Technologies is a next-generation information technology solutions company, providing specialized solutions in the P-A-S-S™ (Performance, Availability, Scalability and Security) Assurance space to the Enterprise customers globally.
Avekshaa's unique, core technology platform "P-A-S-S™ Assurance Platform" uses an innovative and disruptive approach to manage IT complexities, and to safeguard and maximize the return of IT investment of an organization. We stay vendor-neutral and technology-agnostic, so customers can trust our objectivity.
Avekshaa provides solutions across all phases of the Application Life Cycle: development, maintenance, and production phases, and are adaptable across all delivery models (e.g.Agile, DevOps, etc.)
Salary: INR 5 LPA – INR 8 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 4-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Key Technical Skills –
- Experience in product development for highly scalable web based applications
- Experience in J2EE technologies and frameworks (JSP, Servlets, Struts, JSF).
- Good experience on at least one application server (Weblogic, Websphere,Apache servers etc).
- Database experience in Oracle/ MySQL/MS SQL Server is a must.
- Good hands-on experience with open source development tools and frameworks (Eclipse, ANT, Junit, PMD, SVN etc)
- Exposure to NoSQL databases like mongoDB/Cassandra is preferred.
- Exposure to Hadoop/HIVE/Mahout will be an added plus
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies is preferred.
- Ability to understand UML design diagrams. Ideally should have designed some modules in prior projects using OOAD and UML.
- Experience in performance engineering domain (testing, tuning, profiling) will be a definite add-on.
Other requirements –
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Tolerance to ambiguities
1) Telephonic Round
2) Technical Interview
3) HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Product Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 4 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 8 Lacs
- Industry: IT