About The Company: Lydnow Training and Innovations LLP is primarily a training firm with its expertise in the areas of robotics and Automation. We have been in operation in Pune, Maharashtra, India, since 2011.They are well known in Pune for our extensive workshops in Robotics. We also do research and development and design and develop products for the automation industry.Their focus is to produce and provide alternative hands-on learning platforms that are skill based, for young adults and students perusing careers in technical fields.
Salary: INR 2 LPA- INR 3 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2015-2016
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (EE/ECE/EI)
Job Location: Pune
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired Experience: Fresher
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Product Development - The job involves doing research and development for industrial products in automation and also various educational products(majorly in the robotics and automation genre).
Assistant Trainer Robotics - Here, the candidate will be trained and will eventually be expected to facilitate and conduct various workshops in Robotics, automation and other technical fields, for a variety of age groups.
Skill Set Required:-
- Candidate is expected to be very fluent and confident with his/her communication skills.
- He/she should have a basic interest and passion for the education industry relevant to STEM.
- The candidate is expected to be very thorough with his/her basic knowledge in basics of electronics & C programming.
- He/she should have done substantial practical work in terms of projects and internships(if any), relevant to the robotics and automation sector.
- Any prior experience in training will be appreciated.
- Written test
- Technical interview (face to face).
- HR round.
Last Date To Apply: 13 February2017
0 - 0 Years
2 - 3 LPA