eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world's leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India's leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, and Thailand.
eClerx is hiring a Product Data Management Analyst who will work within our Product Data Management team to help our customers enhance online product data quality for Electrical, Mechanical & Electronics products. It will also involve creating technical specifications and product descriptions for online presentation. The candidate will also be working on consultancy projects on redesigning e-commerce customer's website taxonomy and navigation. The role reports to the Senior Process Manager and will be a key influencer of our digital identity.
The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, with an ability to listen and comprehend information and share it with all the key stakeholders, highlighting opportunities for improvement and concerns, if any. He/she must be able to work collaboratively with teams to execute tasks within defined timeframes while maintaining high-quality standards and superior service levels. The ability to take proactive actions and willingness to take up responsibility beyond the assigned work area is a plus.
Profile Offered: Product Data Management Analyst
Salary: 2.24 Lac (Monthly Gross 16,912/-)
Course Specialization: B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronic Students)
Job Location: Mumbai/ Pune
- Online Assessment (Aptitude and Technical test)
- HR Interview (Video Call)
- Business Interview (Zoom Call)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Data enrichment/gap fill, standardization, normalization, and categorization of online and offline product data via research through different sources like internet, specific websites, database, etc.
• Data quality check and correction.
• Data profiling and reporting (basic).
• Email communication with the client on request acknowledgment, project status and response on queries.
• Help customers in enhancing their product data quality (electrical, mechanical, electronics) from the technical specification and description perspective.
• Provide technical consulting to the customer category managers around the industry best practices of product data enhancement.
Technical and Functional Skills:
• Engineering Graduates from Electrical, Mechanical OR Electronics stream.
• Excellent technical knowledge of engineering products (Pumps, motors, HVAC, Plumbing, etc.) and technical specifications.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office/Internet.
0 - 0 Years
2.2 - 2.3 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor