Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
We inspire bankers and revolutionize the way banks interact with their retail & corporate customers at their electronic banking channels.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Upto 7 lacs per annum
- Ideally, hands on experience of the implementation of CR2 software projects (BankWorld / Sparrow) with a successful track record of working in a variety of customer facing situations and on at least three (3) CR2 implementation projects
-Alternatively, at least 3 years’ experience as a Product Consultant on other products including each part of the project life cycle
-Understanding the life-cycle of multi-phase, multi-tier, multi-party project plans with mixed discipline project teams comprised of customer personnel, 3rd Party personnel and CR2 personnel
-Good Knowledge in International certification process for global cards.
Tentative Date of Interview: will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Designing implementation/migration/testing plan
-Working with CR2 Architects and Integrators to implement the solution
-Assisting CR2 technical team in reviewing technical design and technical quality issues and processes
-CR2 software installation and configuration
-Implementing the designed business requirements
-Following up on issues with CR2 Customer Support team
-Assisting in end user training
-System integration testing
-Problem solving, troubleshooting issues/reporting and resolution
-Support to user acceptance testing
-Assisting customer in completing EFT switch certification process
-Documentation of the system and preparation of handover documentation for CS
Skill Set Required:
-Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the customer organisation.
-Ability to meet deadlines and consistently achieve objectives.
-Excellent communications skills oral and written. Excellent standard of report writing. Ability to control meetings where opposing views are displayed and resolve without conflict.
-Good knowledge of IT skills
-Basic knowledge of Oracle
-Operating system knowledge –Windows/UNIX
-File processing – scripting languages
-Accomplished in the use of tools that have been designated as the current CR2 standards:
1. Microsoft Visio – as a Schema and Network design tool
2. Microsoft Excel – for Issue recording, Change Control and Miscellaneous reporting
3. Microsoft Word – for General Communications and Reporting
4. Microsoft PowerPoint – for internal/external presentations
- Job Responsibilities: Product Consultant
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 7 Lacs
- Industry: IT