About the Company:
Hevo is a No Code Data Pipeline that helps companies consolidate data from multiple data sources such as Databases, Marketing Applications such as Hubspot, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Appsflyer, etc.
To truly understand their customers and answer complex business questions, companies need to unify data from multiple systems.
As a prerequisite to answering these questions, data needs to be prepared for analysis. This requires businesses to invest additional engineering bandwidth to build and maintain systems to fetch, clean & transform this data. Hevo makes this process easier for businesses by cutting down the amount of time spent in extracting and preparing data from a few weeks to a few minutes through a No-Code Platform.
We have customers across 15 countries in domains such as e-commerce, financial technology, and healthcare. We are backed by Sequoia Capital and have a fast-growing team that works out of our offices in San Francisco & Bangalore.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation: 75% above
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 4 LPA - INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- We are seeking a Product Analyst to drive the execution of our key initiatives. As a Product Analyst at Hevo Data, you will be responsible for end-to-end management and execution of crucial strategy, business, and marketing projects.
- To be successful in this cross-functional role, you need to show loads of initiative and a drive to contribute to a dynamic team producing outstanding work. This is would involve closely working with the Senior Management team.
- It is a fantastic career-defining opportunity for a driven professional who enjoys a role filled with challenges, depth, and autonomy.
What would you do:
- Work across different functions - Business Development, Marketing, and Product to define processes that enable smooth functioning of key initiatives
- Own end to end execution of critical projects that aid marketing, demand generation, and business growth
- Develop and implement evaluation methods to assess the success of initiatives being undertaken
- Work with leadership to provide exceptional support in running priority tasks
- Spearhead and manage new cross-functional efforts that drive customer growth
- Build, analyze and optimize processes to drive high operational efficiency
The ideal candidate:
- B.E/B.Tech Graduates with Computer Science or IT background with a very strong academic track record throughout
- Ability to quickly research, learn, master, and apply new concepts
- Excellent command over English and English grammar (both spoken and written)
- Passion to understand the technology and technical products
- Self-driven, diligent, and hardworking individual with a strong go-getter mindset
- Prior experience in working with Facebook Ads, AdWords, SEO would be an added advantage
- Case Study Assessment 1
- Case Study Discussion
- Video Interview - 1
- Case Study Assessment- 2
- Video Interview - 2
0 - 0 Years
4 - 5 LPA