About the Company:
Routofy compares and combines flights, trains, buses and cabs to give you seamless point-to-point connectivity, all the way down to smallest towns and villages, all in just one search!
Do you crave a fast-paced work environment with teams feasting on innovation? Our people hail from the finest institutes, including IITs and IIMs, and the learning curve is as steep as it can get.If you suffer from the need to create value and achieve tangible results (cracking jokes amidst all this is certainly a plus!), check out http://www.routofy.com/careers
Desired Experience: 2 – 5 years
Salary: INR 6 - 12 LPA
Tentative date of Interview: will be communicated post registration window
- Using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Heap, draw insights in performance of various pages across desktop and mobile web.
- Ideate new ways to improve conversion rates across our desktop and mobile channels.
- Implement and analyse A/B experiments for execution of product ideas.
- Work with product managers to ask questions of data and probe deeper with minimal guidance.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core products.
- Understand and improve processes based on quantitative insights on value addition by them.
- Be the go to guy for product related numbers.
Skill Set Required:
-2-6 years of experience in an analytical role for a consumer web product company.
-Experience with SQL, statistics, and A/B experiments.
-Experience analyzing large data sets and distributed computing using SQL, spreadsheet software, and other quantitative and statistical modeling technologies and tools.
-Proven experience in identifying opportunities for business or product improvement, and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives.
-Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with little guidance.
-Exceedingly strong written and verbal communication to convey analyses in an effective manner.
-Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
-Basic knowledge of MS excel, Python and R
-Experience with web analytics tools, like GA, Omniture, Mixpanel, Localytics preferred
2 - 5 Years
6 - 12 LPA