Logit One™ enables logistics actors (shippers, forwarders, carriers, ports and terminals, beneficial cargo owners) to implement services and communities to support end-to-end logistics planning & visibility, vertical and horizontal collaboration, and sharing of information within supply chains.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: INR 5 – 6 LPA
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated pos registration window is closed
- Face to Face Interview
- Strong analysis in all aspects of a problem or situation.
- Potential client facing capabilities
- Strong focus on achieving results
- Working with cross-functional team including test, development
- Strong requirement analysis and design skills
- Very strong communication skills (English)
- Understanding of agile development methodologies
Skill Set Required:
- At least 2 years of experience working with UML: include Class diagrams, sequence diagrams, state transition diagrams, BPMN and flows.
- Experience of in working with agile tools such as Jira
- Configuration and Jira management or similar.
- Experience in data modelling.
- Strong knowledge in integration technologies like XML, XSD and web services.
- Ability to understand technical architecture.
- Good understanding of agile scrum methodology.
- Familiarity with screen mocking tools.
- Strong requirement analysis
- Experience of using BPM tools like JBPM
- Knowledge of BPEL
- Experience working with Screen Mocking and process definition tools.
- Need to identify product gaps.
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION: 19 Feb 2016
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Ed, B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
2 - 3 Years
5 - 6 LPA