About the Company:
Driefcase provides secure online, easy-to-use access to personal health records enabling its users and their families to maintain their medical records in one secure, central location and instantly access them anytime, anywhere using the Internet. Driefcase provide patient-centered records online that makes them available instantly and securely. You can choose to share your health information with your doctors, hospitals and other care-givers. You can store other important documents, such as insurance policies and birth certificates as well.
Job location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: 2-3 years
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2015
Salary: INR 6 LPA to INR 7 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(C.S/I.T)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Hands-On Implementation of well-documented, testable, high quality code.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of software engineering practices and techniques, technology trends.
- Ability to develop detailed software architecture.
- Mentor other Software Engineers on the team to enable the adoption of new technologies and to implement the architecture and designs proposed.
- Work closely with core team to translate company's vision into technology vision and implementable product.
- Repair defects and maintain existing products.
- Manage vendors for specific needs.
- Strong knowledge of the following development technologies including C#, ADO.NET, WCF, REST Web Services, Entity Framework, (databases e.g. MS SQL) is a must.
- Working knowledge of developing native Android and iOS Apps is required.
- Expertise in designing and developing n-tier architecture is required.
- Expertise in Data Modeling for OLTP databases is required.
- Understanding of Software Design Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture is a must.
- 2 years of working experience in a team following agile methodology is a must have.
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory.
- Experience in vendor management will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be passionate about technologies and building innovative products for this role.
Last date to apply: 04 october 2017
- Face to Face Interview
2 - 3 Years
6 - 7 LPA