Redbricks Education is the brainchild of the founders of a global group with presence across various sectors such as clean energy, pharmaceuticals, contract research and education. Our aim is to provide world-class quality education to individuals across all stages of life, spanning across the preschool years to higher education. We aspire to make global education practices accessible to the students in India, as well as develop best practices within the Indian context and culture. Our institutions of learning combine developmentally appropriate and relevant curriculum, innovative teaching methods, excellent infrastructure and facilities, as well as nurturing educators in order to enact meaningful learning experiences that remain with an individual all all through life.
Profile Offered: Pre Primary Teacher
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Course Specialization: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Desired Experience: 0 - 4 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- To facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Assess and record progress and prepare students for examinations. Link students' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Take responsibility for the progress of a class of students.
- Organize the classroom and learning resources and create displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Plan, prepare & present lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class.
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation; maintaining discipline.
- Prepare and mark work to facilitate positive student development.
- To meet the requirements for the assessment and recording of students' development.
- Provide feedback to parents during meetings.
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and support colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
- Work with others to plan and coordinate work.
- Keep up to date with changes and developments in the structure.
B.Com., B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBI, BFM, BMS
0 - 4 Years
1.2 - 2 LPA