PubMatic enables publishers to realize the full potential of their digital assets. Since its founding in 2006, PubMatic has consistently been first-to-market with industry-changing products, services and systems for publishers. Our products are supported by always-on consulting and services that reflect our belief in putting publishers' needs first.
Among the world's most respected online publishers, some of our clients include ebay, NBCnews, Hearst, Rodale, Martha Stewart, Toys R US, and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
- 2007: 1st to Market with Yield Optimization for Publishers across ad networks
- 2008: 1st to Market with Global Demand partner representation for Publishers
- 2009: 1st to Market with Real-Time Bidding (RTB) for Publishers
- 2010: 1st to Market with Data Theft prevention tools and dynamic Brand Protection tool suite
- 2011: 1st to Market with Unified Insights; blending guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels; Audience Data Analytics packaging segmented with real-time yield impact; Pixel Blocking for data theft protection; and RTB for Mobile ad units
- 2012: 1st to Market with Unified Revenue Optimization across guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels for every impression
Profile/Designation: POS (Publisher Operations Specialist)
Gender: Only Male candidates
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: Fresher (Batch-2014)
Course specialization: B.E/B.Tech - IT, CS, ENTC, M. Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ M. Sc. (Computer Science)
Academic Criteria : Aggregate Marks: 55% or more; No Backlogs
Salary: 4LPA + 20% Annual Bonus (provided quarterly)
- Managing account setup and maintain account on the PubMatic system
- Keeping multiple support systems update (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Day to day collection & report preparation
- Report analysis for identifying key trends, inconsistencies
- End of month billing for accounts
- Escalating issues post analysis of a problem with the support team and ensure follow up to closure of issues
- Generate & interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- The candidate will work closely with internal customers to ensure higher returns for end customer.
- Certifications in web programming, data management tools are a plus.
- Pro-active, logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset
- Excellent written & spoken English, quick learning, detail oriented, customer service oriented-attitude
- Organized & structured approach to tasks, client interaction exposure (especially US), exposure to Online Advertising
- Macros in Excel, MS Access, MS Project, Visio skills, SQL, Database tools, Web programming.
- Ad trafficking exposure using Ad Servers like DART, AdTech, OAS, Zedo, ATLAS or OpenX.
- Moderate knowledge about web based applications, web forms, web server/ ad server/ Mozilla Firefox and how to work on different web based browsers.
Work hours: 6 pm to 3 am, Monday to Friday. Transport facility not available
Probation Period: None
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4 LPA