Greaves Cotton Limited, established in 1859, is one of India's leading and well-diversified listed engineering companies. It manufactures a wide range of industrial products to meet the requirement of core sectors in India and abroad. The company's core competencies are in Diesel/Petrol engines, Gensets, Farm Equipments & more recently electric vehicles.
Profile Offered: Plant Accounts Executive
Job Location: Delhi NCR
Course Specialization: B.Com - Commerce,Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Desired Experience: 0 - 4 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accounts payable/receivable supervision and preparing monthly financial reports.
- Preparing MIS reports and sharing with Business Head and Business Finance Controller as per requirement.
- Conducting analysis of all costs.
- Developing and maintaining accurate costing systems in relation to labour, production methods and material supply.
- Ensuring all costs are identified and recorded accurately.
- Stock reconciliations and co-ordination of stocktakes and cycle counts.
- Follow up with team to resolve day to day transactions issue.
- Monthly Cash and Bank reconciliation.
- Follow up for Timely payments to vendors.
- Support in Quarterly stock take and reconciliation.
- Tally ERP knowledge is a must.
- Debtors Reconciliation.
B.Com., M.Tech./M.E., MBA
0 - 4 Years
0.5 - 3 LPA
Banking & Finance