Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Templatic started in Surat, India with just a handful of programmers and designers. Our goal was to make the process of creating a website easy, straightforward and affordable. The same mindset is applied to our latest themes as well. Today the company has over 22 employees spanning across three different continents.
What makes Templatic stand out is the unique approach to theme development. In a time where most companies choose either design or functionality, we aim to bring best of both worlds. As a result, our themes both work and look the part eliminating the need for any additional plugins or extensions.
Salary: INR 1.44 to INR 3 LPA
Desired Experience: Minimum 2 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Resume Selection
- Telephonic Round
- Written Test (case to case)
- Final round call (remote) / office (local)
- Solid understanding of database technologies and product development methodologies
- Familiarity with web technology trends and the evolution of the Internet
- Ability to work with other software engineers
- Strong writing & communication (especially listening) skills
- Detail oriented and ability to organize
- Problem-solving, innovation skills are a must
- Fluency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Relevant work experience in PHP, MySQL & Opensource CMS.
- Having knowledge of open source CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Drupal etc. is preferable
- Knowledge of templating system such as Smarty is a plus
Skill Set Required:
- Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices, and methodologies.
- Development on PHP, MySQL, XHTML, XML & Java Script
- Job Responsibilities: PHP/Wordpress Developers
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT