About The Company:
Hitouch Technologies Pvt Ltd is a leading software development company in India providing Offshore Software Development Services & solutions with services such as Outsourcing,Software Development,Web Application,E-commerce,Web Designing,Internet Marketing ,Domain Hosting and all type of software services. We differentiates itself from other operations emphatically, driven by a set of unique strengths.We believe that the stature of the company can only be as great as its inmates and offer a very congenial, friendly yet challenging work environment to bring out the best in our talent pool of software engineers and professionals.
Salary: INR 2.0 LPA - INR 3.75 LPA
Desired Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description :
● Pro with Core and Advanced PHP.
● Worked across various CMSes and Frameworks( Drupal, cakephp, Yii, Code igniter).
● Strong knowledge for Ajax, jQuery.
● Worked on web services (for Mobile applications).
● Knowledge for any JS (ex. Angular) is a plus.
● Worked on at least a few of the APIs (payment integration, Data population, etc.)
● Should follow strong coding and commenting practises.
● Can help in creating Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document.
● Can strictly adhere to SRS, to keep project under cost.
Skill Set required:
● Should be a stable candidate who wish to grow with the company growth.
● Should have handles clients and conversation with them.
● Should take responsibilities in the tasks assigned, and take the project to successful completion, taking care of all the hurdles on the way.
● Should be a team player.
● Should be proficient with English Language
● Knowledge of XML, HTML, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3
● Should be able to handle the projects independently.
● Can understand and work on running projects.
● Can be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
● Optimization and performance of website for Code/ DB/ Caching etc
● Technical Round
● HR Interview
3 - 5 Years
2 - 0.75 LPA