About The company
VcareAll is one of the distinguished and renowned names in India and all over the world covering a wide ground in the field of IT solution provider. It emerged in the year of 2011 and gains a landslide success within this short span of time. VcareAll is being moved with the motto to provide the best and innovative solutions to its clients, customers and business partners regarding IT solutions as it was established by IT and Marketing Professional having enormous experience in the same field.
Job Profile: PHP Trainer
Job Location: Delhi
Course Specialization: BTech/MTech
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: No bar for right candidate
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate has to prepare and conduct technical training programs.
- Candidate has to assess training needs and certification requirements.
- Candidate has to train the targeted personnel.
- Candidate has to prepare training material and classroom agenda.
- Candidate has to conduct presentations and webinars.
- Candidate has to create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
- Candidate has to assist in design of computer-based and multimedia curriculum.
- Candidate has to continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
- Candidate has to mentor other instructors in the subject matter, content, and course delivery techniques for assigned technical courses.
- Candidate has to ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle.
- Candidate has to test process with different subjects.
- Candidate has to manage the training program in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirements, and Quality Management System.
- Candidate has to plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences and workshops.
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
0 - 0 LPA