Here, at Nishuta Technolabs, we not only value our customers but also our employees who have a great
role in making what we are today. We follow simple values with extra-ordinary insights which make us
Easy Approach: We at Nishuta Technolabs, practice transparent hierarchy. It’s not about “I” it’s
always about “Us”! Everyone here is a leader and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Well Balanced Life: Our motto is, “Work hard, party harder”. If you want to join a company where we encourage you to have a well balanced time within and outside work, Nishuta Technolabs is the place.
- Save the Nature: We encourage and practice recycling, for a brighter and better future for Mother Nature.
- Serve with a Smile: All our employees have happy-to-help attitude, we value customers as much as we value our colleagues.
- Quality: At Nishuta Technolabs, you’ll find encouraging teams with innovative solutions and a thirst to learn.
- Leadership: At Nishuta Technolabs, we consider everyone as a born-leader with exceptional multi-tasking abilities. We are the best, in what we do!
Salary: Staring INR 3 LPA
Desired Experience: Minimum 2 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Experience in client relationship management, project co-ordination and delivery management.
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments
- Sending regular updates about project status & Should be able to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
Skill Set Required:
- A magento Certified candidate will be preferred.
- Should have experience with Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Magento.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Practical Round
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
PHP / Magento Developer
2 - 5 Years
3 - 3 LPA