Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Php Drupal Developer
About The company
Kainspire Software and Service Pvt. Ltd. is software Development Company with high skilled IT experts in PHP, Drupal, iPhone, Android, SEO etc. They provide a broad range of software development services to help you harness the power of technology, consulting and maximize your online investment.
Website address: www.kainspiresw.com
Job Profile: Php/Drupal Developer
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A/M.Tech
Probation/Training Period: 1 month
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- The PHP Developer will be responsible for programming and developing websites for the clients using the Drupal platform on a WAMP (Windows/Apache/MySQL/PHP) technology stack.
- While Drupal experience is preferred, a strong PHP generalist who is proficient in customizing, theming and implementing Drupal installations can be considered.
- An individual who isn’t afraid to wade into (potentially messy) vendor PHP and set things right with a self-starter character is encouraged to apply.
- Write good, clean code
- Collaborate with front and back-end developers to create usable websites
- Collaborate with the rest of the Technical Practice to build strong technical specifications
- Participate as part of the Web Development team
- Fix bugs and issues on existing sites
- Work with PHP, Drupal, and other platforms
- Follow current and upcoming technical trends and share ideas and inspiration with the company
- Active Secret Clearance
- Proficient in PHP with good experience
- Proficient in MySQL
- Good strong knowledge of Drupal 7.x
- Good knowledge in Php/drupal, mysql, jquery, ajax
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Organized and reliable self-starter who can work independently.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Job Responsibilities: Php-Drupal Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT