Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Our aim is to introduce not just the technological innovation and prowess but a range of products to customize & redefine workspaces through simple, sensible and affordable office automation and security solutions. We offer a wide range of biometric products and solutions with a wide spectrum of functionality, interoperability and scope for customization. Kaizen wants that enterprises and organizations reap maximum benefits from the web while enjoying ultimate Biometric security.Kaizen endeavours to negate unfounded myths plaguing the Biometrics industry, and to make Biometrics technology claim its deserved place at the security top table. Kaizen’s single minded objective is to introduce biometric systems to organisations that save time and money, while helping to raise the security bar to new heights.Our professional approach towards our customers and their requirements proudly see Kaizen leading the way in the exciting world of biometric technology. Our professional approach towards our customers and their requirements proudly see Kaizen leading the way in the exciting world of biometric technology.
Salary: INR 0.84 to INR 1.08 LPA
Desired Experience: Fresher
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Written Round
- Technical Interview
- Hr Round
- Excellent programming skills on PHP, Mysql , Apache, Linux, Ajax
- Extensive knowledge of ftp, remote connection, XML parsing, APIs, modrewriting.
- Expertise in payment gateways & shipping modules.
- Expertise in optimising MySQL data base.
- A degree in Engineering or a MCA is a definite advantage.
- Knowledge of Ajax and JSON is a definite
Skill Set Required:
- Maintain existing sites
- Bug fix and maintain new and existing applications
- Develop database driven websites in PHP/MySQL.
- Build and work with Content Management Systems / E-commerce-Shopping sites / Newsletters or other similar online applications.
- Implementing W3C standards in browsers / cross platform deployment of sites (XHTML, CSS based layouts etc.)
- Assist with the development of new products within an existing framework
- Produce well-structured and well documented code
- Work to agreed deadlines
- Job Responsibilities: PHP Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Salary: 1.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT