Since our founding in 2004, Exeter Premedia Services’ mission has been to provide value added services that are designed to help our publishing customers achieve their objective of building quality publications in short production cycles with an efficient use of resources. We offer a full range of services to enable the publishing process including content management, editorial services, page composition, data conversion, art enhancement and e-deliverables.
Job Location: Chennai
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech./B.C.A.
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- PHP Programming Written Test
- Developing rich, responsive applications using Core PHP, MySQL, HTML 5, CSS, JQuery, Ajax, JSON.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Building unit tests and regression test cases.
Skill Set Required:
- Must have experience developing cross-browser UI using Bootstrap.
- Exceptional programming skills with strong fundamentals in OO programming.
- Understanding of web services technologies such as HTTP, REST, WSDL, XSD and SOAP.
- Experience working with third-party APIs and web services.
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology.
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines.
- Soft skills: Good communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude
0 - 1 Years
1.44 - 1.44 LPA