About The company:
Yellow Objects is a web services and solutions company which is fast emerging and expanding, based out of India. It has been established in helping clients of varied geographical locations, in simplifying their vision and turning it into reality, and effectively into probable successes. The vision is first understood, the target audience is evaluated to bring the right yet promising design and UI experience in play; clubbed with the right technology, the idea is brought to life. The internet presence is felt with a complete suite including sites, mobile devices, organic and inorganic optimization & marketing, social media presence & marketing, and off course on-going maintenance and improvements based on the usage and analytics results.
Desired experience: 0-2 Yr
Course Specialization: B.tech ( CS or IT) MCA, M.sc ( IT)
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2.0 LPA to INR 4.0 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
● Pro with Core and Advanced PHP.
● Worked across various CMSes and Frameworks( Drupal, cakephp, Yii, Code igniter).
● Strong knowledge for Ajax, jQuery.
● Worked on web services (for Mobile applications).
● Knowledge for any JS (ex. Angular) is a plus.
● Worked on at least a few of the APIs (payment integration, Data population, etc.)
● Should follow strong coding and commenting practises.
● Can help in creating Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document.
● Can strictly adhere to SRS, to keep project under cost.
● Should be a stable candidate who wish to grow with the company growth.
● Should have handles clients and conversation with them.
● Should take responsibilities in the tasks assigned, and take the project to successful completion, taking care of all the hurdles on the way.
● Should be a team player.
● Should be proficient with English Language
1st Round- Telephonic Interview for Out station Candidates (For Local Candidates: Direct walk in).
2nd Round: Aptitude Test.
3rd Round: Technical Round
4th Round: HR Round
0 - 2 Years
2 - 4 LPA