About The company
TicketInvert.com is a startup based in Noida, a subsidiary of Ambivalent Technologies Pvt. Ltd. They provide online ticketing solution for events/Movies & Hot offers on the web. They are going to make this India's best portal for online ticket booking for each & every field, one of the fastest growing startup of this country.
Website address: www.ticketinvert.com
Profile: PHP Developer
Desired experience- 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE
Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: Rs. 12,000 per month during probation (Will be revised post-probation)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Process: Face to Face Interview
Tentative Interview Date*: 3rdweek of April
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Develop /update E-commerce Website Using Different CMS/Core PHP/Wordpress and web applications
- Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverable
- Design and develop systems and tools based on the project concept.
- Designing of new feature in existing tools
-Application Testing, Designing, Bug fixing and improved application performance
- Complete understanding and in-depth Experience in E-commerce web-development
- Should have experience with Word Press/Magneto/ Joomla.
- Familiar with Front-end and Back end Web Design and Development.
- Ability to effectively analyze, interpret and implement business and technical requirements for Web development projects
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team
- Good knowledge of Photoshop is must for basic designing
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
0 - 0 Years
1.44 - 1.44 LPA