About The Company :
Sparsh Innovators Pvt Ltd is a “5 Star Certified Partner – Sales & Solutions” for Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd., a Bangalore based multinational company, providing software solutions to small, medium and large businesses and organizations both in the private as well as public sector, with its product; Tally.ERP9. We have been providing end-to-end solutions on Tally to more than 2500 organizations for more than 10 Years in India and overseas. Today, we have products and expertise in Tally ERP9 Solutions(Sales,Implimentation & Customisation) Tally Shopper 9, Tally Server 9,Sparsh Campus Management Solution, Sparsh Hospital Management Solution, Sparsh POS,Marg ERP9 Solutions (Implementation, Customization, Support & Training), Autocad & many more.
Job Profile: PHP Developer
Job Location: Jamshedpur
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech(CS/IT)
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Target Batch Pass out: 2017
During Probation Period: INR 8000 per month
After Probation Period: INR 1.4 LPA - INR 1.9 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Post completion of final semester.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Skill Set Required:
- Proficient in core PHP programming, HTML, MVC and MySQL.
- Expert at Object Oriented Programming Skills( PHP5 )
- Knowledge of CMS(Wordpress, Joomla, Magento, etc.)
- Technical Interview
0 - 0 Years
1.44 - 1.92 LPA