About the Company:-
SEDOTS Info Technologies P Ltd (SEDOTS) is a technology driven Company and provides Innovative IT Products, Services, Solutions & Infrastructure to its Clients.We pride ourselves on delivering quality and value addition to our customers thereby exceeding their expectations. We understand industry needs and deliver solutions that leverage the process knowledge of our consultants. The company was founded in 2009 by a team of IIT & IIMs Alumniwho wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the Vision of the company was defined – “To develop and deliver innovative technology solutions for a better tomorrow. SEDOTS has developed a range of solutions for entire broad spectrum of Industry verticals and gained ample experience in the services we offer: Custom Enterprise Software Development, Mobile Application Development, IT Infrastructure, Business Consulting Services, Project Management Services, and Business Advisory Services.
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 8,000 - INR 10,000(for 6 months)
Upto INR 2.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: Btech(CS,IT)/ MCA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- PHP, My SQL, PostgreSQL, MVC Architecture.
- Experience in Apache and PHP Extensions
- Experience in open source CMS(Joomla, Drupal, Word Press, OS Commerce) Strong DBMS Knowledge.
- Knowledge on CodeIgniter.
Last date to apply: 14 February 2019
- Technical Round
- HR Round