Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Proclan Technologies Private Limited, earlier a partnership firm, is now a privately held company headquartered in Maharashtra, India. From the formation in 2006 as a partnership firm to a private held company in 2008, Proclan has been providing high-quality IT and IT enabled services (ITES) for their partners and clients from USA, UK, Canada, Australia and India.
- Web Design & Development
- Software - Application Development
Website address: http://proclantech.com/
Desired experience : 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/ B.Tech/mca
Training Period/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: Rs. 1.2 LPA – 3.6 LPA(Depending upon the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Date: will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
- Coding Test
- HR Round
Candidate Role and Responsibilities include:
- WordPress development including plugin tweaks and new plugin development
- WooCommerce Cart configuration.
- Extending, managing, improvements to and debugging of some legacy code.
- Setup of WordPress options, plugin installation and configuration
- Basic database admin (MySQL) via PHPMyAdmin. You should possess a good working knowledge of common SQL commands and their correct use.
- Incorporating all necessary HTML and CSS into WordPress themes, templates and additional PHP and HTML pages
- Communicating with USA, UK Clients through mail
- Documentation of your work for end users and commenting and proper organization of code so other team members can work with the code.
- Candidates with prior knowledge about PHP Wordpress, JQuery , Payment Gateway Integration , Word Press Plug-in Development and Integraton, Shipping Configuration, MySQL and related technologies would have an added advantage.
- Job Responsibilities: PHP Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT