About The Company :
Mind Your Fleet provides a SaaS-based, end-to-end enterprise tool which helps car rental companies to promote, manage and distribute their business online. Our state-of-the-art technology ensure that you never miss out on customers who prefer booking online. With exclusive features such as native booker-supplier-traveler apps, automated booking & dispatch scheduler, robust accounting and god's-eye-view technology, we help you cater to every single aspect of your business through one single platform.
Website : www.mindyourfleet.com
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E., B.Tech-CS/IT,BCA, B.Sc-IT
Training Period: 6 months
Salary: INR 1.5 LPA – INR 1.8 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Mind Your Fleet is looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP - If worked on Zend Framework, MVC, Angular, Angular JS - BEST MATCH
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Skill Set Required:
-Knowledge on PHP,MySQL, Angular JS , Zend Framework
NOTE: Only Male candidates should apply
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E.
0 - 1 Years
1.5 - 1.8 LPA