Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
At Kijag, they have assembled a talented team of Technical Writers, Web designers, developers, marketers, communications specialists, project managers and business developers to work in a collaborative manner on their client projects. They build on each other\'s expertise, working together in teams to generate great outcomes for projects.
They are crazy enough to dream that they can change the world and confident enough to execute the strategies and turn that dream into reality. Of ~125 brands, 10000 distributors, 25000 field users and more than 1 million retailers
Job Profile: PHP developer (Intern)
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 - 1 Years
Course Specialization: B.tech/M.tech/BCA/MCA (C.S/I.T)
Training/Probation Period: None
In Probation Period (Depending on the projects completed around 500 - 1000/- per project based on the work performed)
Once permanent: INR 1.2 LPA to INR 1.8 LPA, based on the performance
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Telephonic Round
- Face to Face Rounds
- Live coding Test (Basic tasks to be completed)
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate has to create CMS in PHP from Scratch,
- Candidate will be responsible for creating Themes, Plugins, Modules and various functionality in CMS like Wordpress, Drupal, Magentoetc,
- Candidate has to customize pre-existing Themes, Plugins, Modules and various functionality in CMS like Wordpress, Drupal, Magentoetc,
- Candidate will be responsible for troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality,
- Candidate has to develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Candidate should be proficient in WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, PrestaShop Themes, Plugins and Module Development,
- Candidate must have experience with MVC frameworks is an added advantage.
- Candidate should have experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebayetc) will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Candidate must be able to communicate in English with international clients.
- Candidate must beable to handle projects independently and understand clients project requirements
- Job Responsibilities: PHP Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT