About The Company:
Intellisqa It Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a leading independent Website Development, Web Designing and Software Testing Company in India offering full range of Website Development, Software Testing and QA services. They are specialist in Website Development, Web Designing and Software Quality Assurance services. They have delivered a wide range of cost effective and high-quality software products and services in multiple domain industries like SAAS, Business Intelligence, e-Commerce, Finance, Banking, Networking, Social Networking, HRM, Mobile apps, Game apps.
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 0 to 2 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/MCA
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
- For Freshers: INR 0.84 LPA
- For Experienced: INR 2.16 LPA(depending upon candidates' experience)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated once the Registration Window is closed.
**The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Must have experience of selling website testing, mobile app testing, website design, web applications, Mobile Apps, SEO & Ecommerce services to the International Market
- Manage complete lifecycle of sales right from lead generation, cold calling, appointment setting, requirement gathering, creating proposals, and pre-sales discussions, negotiations, closing the sales and handing over the client to the delivery team
- Create and manage a database of potential customers by various lead generation methods
- Successfully engaging the clients into progressive discussion and effectively contribute in building up and maintaining a robust sales funnel
- Help the organization to achieve its sales targets by achieving individual sales numbers and contributing to achievement of sales targets of team members (for senior professionals)
- Experience on Online Bidding (Elance/Upwork, Guru, Odesk) will be an add-on.
- Proven experience in generating leads and converting them into client for IT company.
- Good knowledge of website and mobile app development and testing process
- Quick learner
- Go and getter attitude
- Finding potential clients through google, email marketing, online portal Upwork, freelancer, Guru etc
- Understand their responsibility and business ethics
- Dedicated towards company growth
- Team player and leadership quality
- Online bidding, email marketing, lead generation, Software testing, Website development
- Introduction Round
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
0 - 2 Years
0.84 - 2.16 LPA