About the Company:
Bariza software solution LLP is a leading IT solution provider. Our huge range of IT services varies from website and application development to digital marketing. We are dedicated in serving B2B clients on a global platform. Website Designing/Development, Digital Marketing, Application Development, Software Development are few of the areas of our expertise.
Bariza Software Solutions LLP is known for maintaining high integrity and for delivering quality work to its clients. Keeping our clients satisfied and ensuring a complete growth in their business houses is our only area of interest.
Job location: Kolkata
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E (CS/IT), BCA, MCA
Batch Passout: 2019
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA - INR 2.2 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Post interview.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Translate requirements into concepts & user experience design.
- Designing, developing and implementing websites and landing pages.
- Able to create responsive design.
- Test websites for technical problems and troubleshoot them.
- Maintain websites and regularly update them as per instructions.
- Coordinate with team on design and prototype of new interfaces.
- Code reviews for standards, security and performance.
- Integrated Testing and ensuring developed code matches functional specifications.
- Follow best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
- Good programming knowledge of HTML, Java , PHP.
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Last Date of Registration: 25 February 2019
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.2 LPA