About The Company:
AtDrive is a prominent IT product development and software service firm that provides high end technology solutions to its clients.
They create cutting-edge applications that are simple and robust in nature. They have both consulting team for software services and in-house product development team for their own product development. Their consulting team provided solutions to more than 60 international clients on various domains ranging from finance, insurance, real estate, retail, mining, engineering & scientific research, hotels, export, hospitality, travelling , healthcare and many more to name.
They have a strong team of people from software giants like Microsoft, Adobe and various other reputed MNC’s, and Computer Science graduates from Premiere Indian Universities ensuring quality and timely work.
Training Period: 6 months
- During Training: INR 1.2 LPA
- Post Training: INR 2.4 LPA
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch Pass outs: 2014/2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Candidate will participate in all phases of Software development life cycle.
- Must have developed at least two to three projects.
- Keen interest in coding and learning new technologies.
- Should be good in aptitude.
- Should be good in communication.
- Online Test
- Telephonic Interview
- Face to face Interview
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 2.4 LPA