About The Company:
Agami Tech strongly believes in the fact that today brands don’t sell products rather they build relations with customers. So, our only mission is to help companies Create a Better Customer Experience & Simplify Employees Job with the help of advanced technologies.
Job Location: Surat
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 4-5 Months
Salary: During Training Period : INR 15,000 to 17,000 per month
After Training Period: INR 2.8 LPA - INR 3.8 LPA (as per performance/skills)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Follow industry best practices
- Create documentation for software created
- Utilize source debuggers and write or modify client software
- Produce results effectively and within the deadlines set
Skill Set Required:
- Knowledge of front-end technologies including AngularJS, React JS, and HTML5.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, MVC, REST API development.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and developing web services
- Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems
- Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results
- Able to work seated in front of a computer screen for long hours at a time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Virtual training –On the Job training in WFH during lockdown
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- Telephonic Round - 1
- Telephonic Round - 2
- Final Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
2.8 - 3.8 LPA