Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Webuters Technologies is a full service digital solutions company providing Salesforce.com services, mobile app development, Web design/development, Web application development, custom software development, MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS) Stack, and Mobility. We have a passion to work with our clients to help them engage their target customers for providing measurable and meaningful engagement for outcomes.
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 3 LPA ( Negotiable depending on candidature and Skills )
Desired Experience: 1 - 2 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Detailed knowledge of customizing Moodle and have spent at least 1-2 years on Moodle development/customization and theme/Plug-in development
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Knowledge of Payment Gateway Integration
- Knowledge of Internet of things Application
- Understanding of Learning Management System architecture will be an added advantage
- Good Communication Skills
- Worked on Angularjs will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, Jquery and responsive layout development
- Good knowledge in MySQL and other RDBMS.
- Hands-on experience in OOPS concepts and MVC design pattern
- Strong in Data Structures, Algorithms, and Problem solving.
- Have worked on Assessment Platforms, ERP and CRMs will be an added advantage
- Basic Knowledge of Java and ASP.NET will be an added advantage
- Understanding of Agile Development Methodology
- Face to Face Interview
- Job Responsibilities: PHP Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT