Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Webspin Technologies provides an industry-leading blend of technology, business consulting, and outsourcing services. They specialize in enhancing organizational performance through the effective and efficient application of technology and outsourcing solutions for their customers. The company's goal is to not only solve short-term business and technology problems for the customers, but to create next-generation competitive advantages that drive future growth and success.
Webspin Technologies provides services to customers in all major segments of the global economy. They are committed to delivering cost-effective, high Quality products and services by:
- Following a rigorous process framework
- Leveraging their strong intellectual property and knowledge base
- Continuously optimizing processes through innovation
- Recognizing new technologies as strategic enablers
- Integrating services with customers' business objectives
Salary: Upto Rs 3.96 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance in the interview)
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Job Location: Panchkula
Desired experience: 1 to 3 years of Experience in PHP development
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be working with a team of UI designers, programmers, and server admins, to bring brand new concepts to market.
- Maintaining, contributing and adhering to the programming best practices and guidelines and confidentiality on all of the above, given the sensitive nature of some projects.
- Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies and designing and coding the superior technical solutions and efficient and logical databases for clients.
- Recognizing system deficiencies and, implementing effective solutions.
- Consistently delivering high-quality services to clients.
- Good written & oral communication skills in English.
- Experience in debugging code is preferred
- Excellent programming skills
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
- Job Responsibilities: PHP Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
- Work Ex: 1 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 3.96 Lacs
- Industry: IT