Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
TechInfini is an India based software outsourcing company that focuses on highly qualitative, timely delivered and cost-effective offshore web and software development services. With a rich and varied experience in providing offshore software development and project management capabilities and stringent quality standards ensure us to develop solutions that give your business an edge over your competitors.
Salary:Upto INR 1 LPA
Probation / Training Period: None
Job Location: Indore
Desired experience: +6 months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
• Develop new websites in the PHP and WordPress platform (preferred) using both off-the-shelf and original templates in accordance with design specifications.
• Develop custom WordPress plug-in to handle unique site needs.
• Work with the Product Owner to further define user requirements/ stories
• Design and architect highly responsive websites from concept to delivery
• Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline the development cycle
• Work with their team to rapidly address user needs across a multitude of web properties.
• 1+ years PHP/WordPress Experience
• Strong knowledge of current web development languages(HTML5, PHP/ MySQL)
• Extensive understanding of managing WordPress themes and the WordPress backend environment.
• Master in CSS, Familiarity with responsive design principals a major plus.
• Experience in cross-browser compliance issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of the Agile development methodology a major plus.
- Technical Interview +HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: PHP Developer
- Education: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
- Work Ex: 0.5 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1 Lacs
- Industry: IT