Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company :
Sri LaxmiKravia (SLK) Techlabs Private Limited was founded in 2010. The Founders had a vision to provide Technical Business Strategies, Product as a Services and Built Informational/Knowledge Platforms for Corporates and Bottom of Pyramid Communities using cutting edge technology to give rise to an ecosystem to last. Our mission is to develop the ecosystems around Mobile as a platform reaching out for Health Care Services, Rural Eclinics, Education Dissemination and Application Development. Along with Big Data & Analytics, Developing and Supporting Services for Cloud Infrastructure towards scalability, infrastructure development in Information Technology has also been added towards our growth road map.SLK’s focus is Health Care Services and Platform, Digital Health Platform for Rural Communities, Mobile Application Development etc. Our clients are spread out in USA , Kingdom of Saudi Arabia & India. Our key company products are Electronic Medical Health Records, Tele-clinics ( Telemedicine ), TeleRadiology, Mobile Healthcare Apps etc.
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Desired experience:1 to 4 Years
Course Specialization:B.E/B.Tech,B.C.A, M.C.A
Training/Probation Period : None
Salary: INR 1.5 - 4 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: 13th May 2016
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Exercises independent judgement with minimal direction from supervisors.
- Experience in XML, PHP framework such as Zend, XSLT is desirable
- Experience in software architecture, system tuning, continuous integration
- Project level leadership and Object Oriented design methodology experience
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, highly responsible and must be a faster learner and multi-tasker.
- Review problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and approve the correction of problem.
- Direct development or validation of test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces
- Maintain understanding of current web technologies or programming practices through continuing education
- Technical Round
- Practical Round
- H.R Round
- Business Round
- Job Responsibilities: PHP Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT