Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company:
Sharabh Technologies is an internet consulting and software development company based in India that serves the global marketplace. We help visionary clients develop their brand through web marketing strategies, dynamic website design, e-commerce, content development, integrated multimedia and information technology facilitating. We specialize in successfully bringing brands to the global marketplace through creative and functional technology.
Website address: http://www.sharabhtechnologies.com/
Job Profile: PHP Developer
Job Location: Jaipur
Desired experience: Min. 1 Year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.tech/BCA/MCA/M.Tech
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Salary: Rs. 1.8 - 4.5 LPA
Bond: 1 year Service agreement
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
• Candidate should have strong programming skills with Knowledge of OOPs Techniques in PHP and experience in PHP MVC Frameworks like CodeIgniter, Laravel, Yii and Cake PHP is must. (At least two)
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Expertise in MySQL - Modern database development expertise, words like \'trigger\' and \'events\' should be part of your vocabulary.
• Must have knowledge of Restful web services implementation.
• Experience in common third-party APIs integration (Google, Facebook, Payment gateway etc).
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub.
• Experience in HTML/HTML5, XML, CSS2/CSS3 and Bootstrap is a plus.
Desired Candidate Profile
• 1-3 years of experience Front End development.
• Degree in B.E./B Tech, M.E./M Tech / BCA / MCA
• Passion for programming languages, algorithms, databases.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
• Interest in both coding and leadership.
• The desire to be constantly learning and growing.
• Good team player and also able to work independently.
• Strong communication, debugging and problem solving skills.
• Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments.
• Should be able to understand project specifications, Responsible for Project Delivery, Will do periodic review of Project Milestones & ensure adherence to overall project plan.
• Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams.
- Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- Job Responsibilities: PHP Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 4.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT